Sansui AU-D11 mk2 Integrated Amplifier
The remarkable Ground Free Circuit encompasses every advance in amplifier technology, including Diamond Differential DD/DC and Super Feed Forward circuitry.
Together these technologies result in amazingly natural, life-like sound reproduction, making the AU-D11 perfect for new digital sound sources.
Moving-coil transformer featuring a high signal-to-noise ratio Record selector. Bi-directional tape dubbing facilities for two tape decks. Selectable turnover frequencies for bass and treble. Push-button input selectors with LED indicators
- Power output: 130 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0028%
- Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB (MC), 90dB (MM), 110dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line)
- Speaker load impedance: 8Ω (minimum)
- Dimensions: 466 x 161 x 431mm
- Weight: 17kg