Credo EV 900 Reference
We offer modernism and simplicity in the the design of our products. With attention to detail we select materials and define textures. In a Credo speaker you’ll find several very unique features and designs, developed and implemented over many years. We always focused on the highest goal in speaker-design, to reproduce all kinds of music and genres, without compromise.
So the paper-cone, symmetrical drive mid-woofer is accompanied by a 1“ tweeter. The mid-woofers sliced- cone prevents effectively cone breakups, so it is playing from 37 Hz and blending over gently to the tweeter, protected by a high-pass filter. As always with Credo Audio speakers, we achieved linear impedance and a very good efficiency, making it an easy load for amplifiers.
- Tweeter: 1 x 1“ Coated textile, neodymium magnet, symmetrical drive motor
- Mid-Woofer: 5.5“ sliced paper cone, large ferrite magnet symmetrical-drive
- Tuning: Bass reflex (back)
- Crossover: 2-way proprietar filter-design
- Frequency response: 37 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 3dB
- Roll-off: 44 Hz -2dB, 40 Hz -4dB, 37 Hz -10dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 2.83V @ 1m
- Linear impedance: nominal 4 Ω, min. 3.2 Ω @ 44 Hz; max. 10 Ω @ 1.2 kHz
- Recommended amplifier: 50 W RMS
- Including the “isolation-base”
- Weight: 14.5 kg p.p. without packing
- Size:(HxDxW): 93.4 cm x 22 cm x 18 cm
- Hand-crafted by Credo Audio Switzerland