Credo EV 350 Reference
Michael Kraske developed this model with all his experience of designing high-performance monitoring-speakers. Knowing about the benefits of an accurate tool for mixing and mastering and the goal to create speaker that let’s your music bloom. Balance and richness that a full-range speaker can reproduce, not willing to accept the lack of bass and presence of high percentage of distortion.
So the paper-cone, symmetrical drive mid-woofer is accompanied by a 1“ tweeter. The mid-woofers sliced- cone prevents effectively cone breakups, so it is playing from 37 Hz and blending over gently to the tweeter, protected by a high-pass filter. As always with Credo Audio speakers, we achieved linear impedance and a good efficiency, making it an easy load for amplifiers.
- Tweeter: 1″ soft-textile-dome, Double Ferrite Magnet;
- Mid-Woofer: 5.5“ sliced paper cone, large ferrite magnet symmetrical-drive
- Tuning: Bass reflex (back)
- Crossover: 2-way proprietary filter-design
- Frequency response: 44 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 3dB
- Roll-off: 44 Hz -2dB, 40 Hz -4dB, 37 Hz -10dB
- Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 2.83V @ 1m
- Linear impedance: nominal 4 Ω, min. 3.2 Ω @ 44 Hz; max. 10 Ω @ 1.2 kHz
- Recommended amplifier: 50 W RMS
- Not including the “isolation-stand”
- Weight: 8.5 kg p.p. without packing
- Size:(HxDxW): 35cm x 22cm x 18cm
- Hand-crafted by Credo Audio Switzerland